Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Well, Happy New Years we are going to have so much fun in our little gatherings. Everyday I find new sites for each of you to explore.
We have a tour to the national Archives in Perris, CA
We're adding a evening class maybe the 3rd Tuesday evening what do you think??
I need to talk to the library if it's okay,
I'm asking them to do some once a month advertising
I'm making up some flyer's I can carry with me to invite more people I encounter, do you want some also??
How about business card you can carry with your info like just your name and email address as you talk to people who are also interested in your name that is being researched??
I think we should change our Saturday meeting to either the first or the third that way if you want to attend the Pomona Valley Genealogical meeting.

Lee

1 comment: